Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple recipe that I translated from a Guatemalan food site. I like the addition of the lemon juice. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl using a wooden spoon.
- When well mixed, place on aluminum foil and form into a circle. Refrigerate and use as desired.
Decided to use this flavorsome butter to make a garlic bread. Used a ciabatta bread that was a day old and it came out super appetizing! My family ate every crumb! Next time I may use olive oil for a portion of the butter to see if it gives an extra flavor element and healthiness to the bread. As is is perfect though. I did add extra parsley than what the recipe called for. Thank you Nif for another keeper. Played if for Went to Market Spring tag game.
This is SO good! Loved the bit of lemon. I made garlic bread to accompany soup for last nights dinner. Yummy yum yum.