Recipe by wildheart
This is a 'manly' tuna spread. Once it's whizzed, chill for 2-24 hours before serving. He may not even realize that the main ingredient is tuna!
Top Review by ladypit
Well, it tastes nothing like tuna. I tasted mostly the worcestershire sauce. I really liked the idea of the cream cheese but I think the additives were too strong. I ate in on crackers and it was ok, but dh took 1 bite and wouldn't have any more.
- 6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons white wine, any kind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill weed