Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A heroic, hearty, stout-hearted meal for men.
- 2 cans chili sauce
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can diced tomato
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 bottle beer
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- Brown meat with diced onion; drain.
- Mix all in large pot/crock pot.
- Make sure not to drink heavily and cook; some lessons are learned the hard way.
- Simmer on low heat for two hours.
- Sour cream and cheese to top if so desired.