Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This was in a coupon booklet that was sent to my house by the local grocery store. It sounds interesting and good (anything with melted gooey cheese is good in my book), and I think it would be good with turkey too! I am putting it here before I cut out all of the coupons and forget about it.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Unwrap the string cheese and place on each meat slice.
- Roll up the cheese in the meat slice.
- Slide the rolled cheese snack into a manicotti shell.
- Combine the pasta sauce and water in a bowl, mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Arrange the filled manicotti shells in the dish. Spread the remaining sauce mixture evenly over shells.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 min or until pasta shells are tender.
- Top with the parmesan cheese.