1 hr 5 mins
This was in a coupon booklet that was sent to my house by the local grocery store. It sounds interesting and good (anything with melted gooey cheese is good in my book), and I think it would be good with turkey too! I am putting it here before I cut out all of the coupons and forget about it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º.
- 2Unwrap the string cheese and place on each meat slice.
- 3Roll up the cheese in the meat slice.
- 4Slide the rolled cheese snack into a manicotti shell.
- 5Combine the pasta sauce and water in a bowl, mix well.
- 6Spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 7Arrange the filled manicotti shells in the dish. Spread the remaining sauce mixture evenly over shells.
- 8Cover with foil and bake for 50 min or until pasta shells are tender.
- 9Top with the parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manicotti Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 2700.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: