1/1 Photo of Manicotti (Beef or Turkey)
* Pamela *'s Note:
This is an adopted recipe that I chose because I had made and loved this recipe. This recipe freezes great and is a great OAMC recipe. Original intro: "I found this in a TOH magazine and fell in love with it! I have made a few changes to the original to suit our tastes better. I hope you'll like it, too!" (Thanks cbw)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bread in water and squeeze to remove excess water; tear into small pieces and set aside.
- 2In a skillet, cook the meat, onion, garlic, salt and pepper until meat is no longer pink and the onion is tender; drain.
- 3Stir in the bread and cheeses; mix well.
- 4Spoon into manicotti shells.
- 5Pour half of the spaghetti sauce into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 6Arrange shells over sauce and top with remaining sauce.
- 7Cover and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 8(You can also do this without cooking the manicotti first, but you'll need to add a little water to the sauce[about 1/2 cup] and about 1/2 hour to the baking time).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manicotti (Beef or Turkey)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 1281.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: