Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Manicotti! Who doesn't like manicotti!
Make and share this Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- Cook manicotti shells per the instructions on the package.
- Rinse pasta, let cool, and pat dry.
- Combine mozzarella, ricotta cheese, and basil in a bowl. (If you do not have 2 cups ricotta, I have used 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup ricotta as well).
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture. Spoon works good!
- Spoon some pasta sauce on bottom of greased 9x13-inch pan. Make sure bottom as a layer of sauce.
- Add stuffed pasta to pan and pour remaining pasta sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.