Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Manicotti! Who doesn't like manicotti!
- 12 large manicotti
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- parmesan cheese
- Cook manicotti shells per the instructions on the package.
- Rinse pasta, let cool, and pat dry.
- Combine mozzarella, ricotta cheese, and basil in a bowl. (If you do not have 2 cups ricotta, I have used 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup ricotta as well).
- Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture. Spoon works good!
- Spoon some pasta sauce on bottom of greased 9x13-inch pan. Make sure bottom as a layer of sauce.
- Add stuffed pasta to pan and pour remaining pasta sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
Very easy to make. It some practice when it came time to stuff the manicotti shells but I finally got the hang of it. This is a great recipe.