Manicotti! Who doesn't like manicotti!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook manicotti shells per the instructions on the package.
- 2Rinse pasta, let cool, and pat dry.
- 3Combine mozzarella, ricotta cheese, and basil in a bowl. (If you do not have 2 cups ricotta, I have used 1 cup cottage cheese and 1 cup ricotta as well).
- 4Stuff manicotti shells with cheese mixture. Spoon works good!
- 5Spoon some pasta sauce on bottom of greased 9x13-inch pan. Make sure bottom as a layer of sauce.
- 6Add stuffed pasta to pan and pour remaining pasta sauce over the top.
- 7Bake at 350°F degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.8 mg
- Sodium 1128.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: