Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
To make-Ahead Prepare as directed, except for baking. Cover; seal securely. Freeze. When ready to serve, place in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours to thaw. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 1 hour or until heated through, stirring occasionally. From Kraftfoods.com
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix meat, crumbs, onion, eggs, parsley and salt. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Brown in margarine in large skillet; drain. Place in 2-quart casserole.
- MIX preserves and barbecue sauce. Pour over meatballs; mix lightly to coat.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.