Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In small mixer bowl, beat cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve with assorted fresh veggies or potato chips.
- Refrigerate leftovers.