1 hr 10 mins
found this on a weight watchers site but changed it to fit my family's taste. It makes 2 loaves. Serving amount is for 1 loaf. (so sixteen for both loaves)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) box pork stuffing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Egg Beaters egg substitute (I use 1 egg yolk and enough egg whites to make 8 oz of egg)
- 1 cup thick and chunky mild salsa
- 1 (14 ounce) package fat free smoked sausage
- 2 lbs ground turkey (the original recipe calls for ground beef or you could mix both)
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a blender, food proscessor or wand, gring up stuffing mix into fine bread crumbs.
- 3In a large bowl combine egg, salsa, BBQ sauce, and bread crumbs.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Take sausage lengths out of casing.
- 6combinesausage, and ground turkey with the mixture.
- 7Use your hands!
- 8seperate into two loaves.
- 9You can freeze one for another time.
- 10bake meatloaf in oven for 50 minutes.
- 11while meatloaf is baking combine ingredients for glaze.
- 12when the meatloaf has cooked for the fifty minutes take out and spread glaze over top.
- 13bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manhandler Meatloaf (3 W W Pts.)
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 691.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute
fat free smoked sausage
honey barbeque sauce