Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't let the long ingredient list fool you. You have most of this in your pantry already. Way better than take out chinese.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil, frying
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces pasta, angel hair
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- For Noodles:.
- Cook pasta till aldente, drain.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in large skillet.
- Saute cabbage and green onions for about 5 minutes.
- Combine noodles and cabbage and set aside.
- For Meat:.
- In a sauce pan, heat 2 tsp of olive oil. Add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, & water.
- Dissolve brown sugar in the sauce, then boil sauce for 2 minutes till it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Slice flank steak into bite size pieces.
- Dip steak in cornstarch, dusting both sides.
- Let beef sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil till hot and cook meat about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove meat from skillet. Remove oil from skillet.
- Add meat and sauce into empty skillet. cook till heated and pour over noodles.