Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't let the long ingredient list fool you. You have most of this in your pantry already. Way better than take out chinese.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil, frying
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces pasta, angel hair
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- For Noodles:.
- Cook pasta till aldente, drain.
- Heat oil and sesame oil in large skillet.
- Saute cabbage and green onions for about 5 minutes.
- Combine noodles and cabbage and set aside.
- For Meat:.
- In a sauce pan, heat 2 tsp of olive oil. Add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, & water.
- Dissolve brown sugar in the sauce, then boil sauce for 2 minutes till it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Slice flank steak into bite size pieces.
- Dip steak in cornstarch, dusting both sides.
- Let beef sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat oil till hot and cook meat about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove meat from skillet. Remove oil from skillet.
- Add meat and sauce into empty skillet. cook till heated and pour over noodles.