Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy, tasty and easy ending to a meal. Very quick and a great summer taste! This looks very elegant as a dessert but won't make you feel guilty.
- 3 mangoes (or use drained tinned mangoes)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 passion fruit
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt or 2 cups fruit yogurt
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nuts, chopped
- Peel the mangoes and cut into large chunks.
- Place 1/2 cup in a blender with the orange juice and puree until smooth.
- Place a spoon of the chopped mango in the base of parfait glasses (or other glass of your choice).
- Top with a spoon of the puree, then a layer of yoghurt and a drizzle of passionfruit.
- Repeat layers until all ingredients are used up, finishing with puree.
- Top with chopped macadamia nuts and serve immediately.
Wonderful !!!! Creamy, light, easy to make...a delicious dessert to top off any summer meal !! Mango is my favorite fruit..I used Tropical Fruit Blend yogurt, and boy, that was the perfect choice!! This will be made many, many times in the future...It couldn't be more delicious!!! Teresa