Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
For those who don't want to eat tortillas and want something other than a lettuce wrap. From rawfoodrightnow.blogspot.com
- 4 cups fresh mango, chopped
- 2 cups fresh young coconut meat
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Place all ingredients except cilantro in large container.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Spread mixture thinly on Teflex sheets and sprinkle with cilantro. Dehydrate 4 hours, until dry but still very pliable.
- Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
I found this in Everyday Raw by Matthew Kenney. Amazing flavor! One of my favorite recipes.