Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Coastal Living. I would serve this on a spinach and/or seafood salad. They pair it with scallops. Yum!
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- fresh ground black pepper
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
I love that it's virtually fat free and also the association of sweet/acidity. I did not use brown sugar since my mango was very ripe. I used a red wine vinegar since I did not have rice vinegar but used less of it.
What a surprise!!!! I was hesitant to make a vinaigrette with mango. It is wonderful. It trns plain lettuce into a party in my mouth. I think it would be beautiful on some red lettuce or red onions. I am going to try it on rice. I think that would be a great side!!!!