Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sweet yet tart flavor of mango acts as a wonderful complement to turkey. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 370 Fat: 10.8 g Carbohydrates: 54.8 g Protein: 16 g
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lb cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded & chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup thick salsa
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 2 cups chopped mangoes
- 8 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet. Stir in cooked turkey, bell pepper, onion, chilies, herbs and spices - mixing well. Sauté for about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crispy and turkey is hot.
- Reduce heat to low and gently stir in salsa, raisins and mango, blending well. Cook and stir about 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture in hot throughout.
- Heat tortillas as directed on the package.
- Spoon turkey mixture down the center of each warmed tortilla. Fold up the bottom end, and then fold in the sides. Serve immediately.