Recipe by Tisme
This is a recipe I have made years ago. I found it again searching tonight in a Good Taste magazine, and am now posting this for ZWT9. I was not such a fan of this recipe, but the rest of the family loved it.
- 1 mango, large, cheeks removed, peeled, cut into 5mm pieces
- 2 tomatoes, roma, halved, deseeded, cut into 5mm pieces
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow chili, fresh, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil