This is a quick pasta topping you can make while the pasta cooks. It's sweet and, with the jalapeno, it can also be spicy.
- Boil water and add pasta.
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan on med heat and add garlic and tomatoes, saute Add cumin and jalapeno if you'd like, continuing on med heat.
- After several minutes, add black beans and corn, continuing on med heat.
- Just as the pasta is about to finish cooking, add the salt, cilantro, and mango to the tomatoes.
- Remove pasta from water and drain.
- You can either plate the pasta and add the tomato mixture on top or add the pasta to the tomatoes in the pan and stir together and then serve.