Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. I like shepherd pie so I'm not afraid to put mashed potatoes on anything! And mango and cheese just make everything better!
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sweet mango, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven broiler and grease a large cookie sheet with cooking oil spray. Place tilapia on prepared pan and brush both sides tilapia evenly with mustard. In medium size bowl mix potatoes, mango, and cheese and microwave covered on medium high setting for 3 minutes. Broil fish 2 minutes and remove from broiler. Spread with a spatula potato mixture evenly over tilapia tops. Return to broiler and broil another 2-4 minutes until tilapia filets just flaky. Yields 4 servings.