Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe came with my smoothie maker.
- 236.59 ml pineapple juice
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 1 frozen banana, cut in chunks
- 236.59 ml pineapple sherbet
- 354.88 ml frozen mangoes, slices
- Pour all liquid ingredients into smoothie maker or blender then add all frozen ignredients.
- Blend at low for 30 seconds then at high until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This is a great recipe and easily adaptable for what you have on hand. I didn't have any pineapple sherbert but I did have vanilla yogurt so I used that - maybe about a half cup. I also had a fresh mango on hand so I threw that in there along with a few of pineapple chunks and the reserve juice from the can. A great snack!