Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe somewhere on the web (I forget exactly where it was, sorry). Sounded way too good to not share. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and the mango and pineapple used in this drink add to the superb health benefits.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled brewed green tea
- 3⁄4 cup chilled mango puree
- 3⁄4 cup chilled peach juice or 3⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients, pour into blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Pour over ice and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint.
Loved this iced tea. Especially when mangos and pineapple in the recipe. They're my favorite. Thank you. I'll be enjoying more of this this summer.
Reviewed for ZWT III - Fabulous! I loved this tea. I pureed a fresh mango and a small tin of peaches with the pineapple juice then mixed it with the green tea and chilled it overnight. The only thing I left out was the ice - only because we had run out! /my 5 year old loved this too which was great. I served it in tall glasses with slices of mango and mint sprigs...Next time I make it, I'll double up on the recipe!
Really a nice way to use mangoes and the pineapple juices ROCKS! Hubby liked it, the kids despised it, but I loved it--and since I'm the one doing the review, I guess my vote is the one that gets counted! :rofl: Anyway...I did everything as is...this is a VERY fast recipe (except for the tea-chilling time). *Made for ZWT3 Zingo Round*