Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a nice change from regular bruschetta. It is very appealing to the eye and is definite patio fare. Pour yourself a nice glass of wine and imagine it's summertime. Enjoy!! Compliments of a Betty Crocker cookbook
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mango
- 1 tablespoon green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 jalepeno chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with pineapple
- 32 slices baguette, French bread
- In a medium glass bowl, mix all ingredients except cream cheese and bread. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Place sliced baquette bread slice in 350 oven until warm approximately 3 minutes. Remove from oven and spread with a thick layer of pineapple cream cheese spread.
- Top with the mango salsa mixture. Arrange on a nice platter and serve either as an appetizer or a compliment to your main meal.