- 1 large ripe mango
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 3 egg whites
- 4 ounces sugar
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream (or double cream, if you have it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the mango and remove the pit.
- Puree the mango flesh with the wine and lemon juice.
- Whip egg whites to stiff peaks, then gradually whip in the sugar.
- In another bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form and fold this into the mango puree.
- Fold the egg whites into the puree.
- Pour into a serving dish and chill for 2 hours before serving.