Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Young Times.
Make and share this Mango Sweet Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Put the cream in a blender bowl.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Now beat it well.
- Add chopped mangoes and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture to a serving bowl.
- Use a glass bowl, preferably, so that you can later admire the dish once its ready.
- Pour chocolate syrup over it.
- Spread it well with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
This is phenomenal!!! Wonderful dessert!!! So simple to make yet it is elegant and absolutely delicious!!!!!! The mango puree goes so well with whipped cream and the chocolate gives a unique flavor dimension!! I will definitely make this again and again!! Thanks!