Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
From Young Times.
Top Review by Chef*Lee
This is phenomenal!!! Wonderful dessert!!! So simple to make yet it is elegant and absolutely delicious!!!!!! The mango puree goes so well with whipped cream and the chocolate gives a unique flavor dimension!! I will definitely make this again and again!! Thanks!
- 2 cans cream (I use the Nestle brand)
- 3 fresh alphonso mangoes
- chocolate syrup, as much as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cream in a blender bowl.
- Process until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add sugar.
- Now beat it well.
- Add chopped mangoes and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture to a serving bowl.
- Use a glass bowl, preferably, so that you can later admire the dish once its ready.
- Pour chocolate syrup over it.
- Spread it well with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.