- 2 mangoes, peeled and flesh chopped
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- 150 ml orange juice
- 4 cups milk
- 200 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, rind of
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry puree or 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 2 passion fruit pulp, of
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mango, banana and juice in blender. Pulse a few times. Add milk, yoghurt and orange rind. Blend for 1 minute.
- Brush inside of each glass with raspberry coulis or jam. Spoon some passionfruit pulp into bottom of glasses.
- Pour mango mixture over top and sprinkle with coconut. Serve.