Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds interesting. I grabbed it from a cookbook my mother had on my last trip home and I wanted to put it here so I could have it when I went back to the UK.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 tablespoons mango chutney
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 celery ribs, cleaned
- Mix the cream cheese, vinegar, curry powder, milk, chutney and salt and pepper well.
- Stuff into celery stalks.
- Cut celery into 2 inch pieces.
- Chill until serving time.
These were great! A huge hit - it really surprised my guests. Many people who usually turn down stuffed celery couldn't quit eating these. Thanks for sharing!