Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Good Housekeeping cookbook, "Blend It". If you prefer, substitute apricot nectar for the mango.
- 1 cup fresh unsweetened strawberries or 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup mango nectar, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 4 ice cubes, omit if using frozen strawberries
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and whiz until mixture is smooth and frothy.
This makes a wonderful smoothie. I went really heavy on the strawberries and used peach instead of Mango nectar. The result was wonderful! Thank you SQ!
Wow...this is sooo good. After picking up some Mango Nectar at Costco, went looking for a recipe that incorporated this juice. I didn't have any mango's in the house and so was very happy to come across yours that incorporated strawberries. I used frozen and so omitted the icecubes per your suggestion. I doubled this recipe as i was sharing. Thanks for a yummy keeper Susie!~
Excellent smoothie! I used whole frozen strawberries, so didn't need to add any ice. I also added one good heaping tablespoon of wheat germ before blending. I used mango this time, but love apricot nectar, so will try that too. Thanks for a keeper!