Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safekeeping. From Martha Stewart. Why not go all-out Italian by using one of the Italian wines suggested and one of the Italian green olives suggested!
- 2 mangoes (fresh ripe, peeled and pitted)
- 1 cup campari (or Aperol)
- ice, as needed
- 2 cups dry white wine (Verdicchio, Soave, Pino Grigio, Orvieto, or Gavi)
- 2 cups prosecco
- 4 green olives (with pits, use Castelvetrano or Green Cerignola)
- 4 orange slices, for garnish
- Place mangoes and Campari/Aperol in the jar of a blender and puree.
- Place 1/4 cup mango puree in each of 4 glasses.
- Fill with ice; add 1/2 cup white wine and 1/2 cup prosecco to each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of orange.
- Spear each olive with a toothpick and add to each glass. Serve immediately.