Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safekeeping. From Martha Stewart. Why not go all-out Italian by using one of the Italian wines suggested and one of the Italian green olives suggested!
- Place mangoes and Campari/Aperol in the jar of a blender and puree.
- Place 1/4 cup mango puree in each of 4 glasses.
- Fill with ice; add 1/2 cup white wine and 1/2 cup prosecco to each glass.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of orange.
- Spear each olive with a toothpick and add to each glass. Serve immediately.