Entered for safekeeping. From Martha Stewart. Why not go all-out Italian by using one of the Italian wines suggested and one of the Italian green olives suggested!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mangoes and Campari/Aperol in the jar of a blender and puree.
- 2Place 1/4 cup mango puree in each of 4 glasses.
- 3Fill with ice; add 1/2 cup white wine and 1/2 cup prosecco to each glass.
- 4Garnish each glass with a slice of orange.
- 5Spear each olive with a toothpick and add to each glass. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Spritz Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: