Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Australian Ready Steady Cook chef Warren Turnbull. TIP 1 - you can make ahead and assemble spring rolls several hour ahead and keep covered in the fridge and cook just before serving. TIP 2 - try using fresh peaches or plumbs instead of mango and you can use puff pastry instead of filo (just one layer only though).
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Stack pastry sheets on a flat surface and brush between sheets with some of the melted butter and then cut pastry stack into 4 rectangles.
- For each roll, place a quarter of the mango at the centre of pastry rectangle and fold pastry to enclose mango and form a parcel and place seam side down on the prepared baking tray and brush tops with remaining butter and bake rolls for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Combine yogurt, honey and nuts in a small bowl .
- Dust spring rolls with icing sugar and serve with yogurt mixture.