- 2⁄3 cup whipped cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney (Major Grey's)
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the cream cheese over the tortillas, covering entirely.
- Spread the chutney over the cream cheese, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides.
- Sprinkle the chicken, cucumber, and mint leaves on top.
- Roll into tight cylinders.
- Cut into 2-inch pieces and serve (may chill before serving.).