Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Rachael Ray.
- 1 pint mango sorbet
- 2 ounces Amaretto or 2 ounces other almond liqueur
- 2 pieces crystallized ginger, available in Asian foods section
- 8 gingersnap cookies
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- In cocktail glasses or small dessert cups, place 2 small round scoops of mango sorbet.
- Pour 1/2-ounce, 1/2 a shot, Amaretto over sorbet.
- Using a hand held small grater grate the crystallized ginger over the sorbet to garnish.
- If you do not have a small grater, use a small pairing knife to shave off small curls of the ginger pieces.
- Set 2 gingersnaps into the sorbet in each glass and scatter top of desserts with a scattering of fresh red raspberries.