Recipe by I'mPat
From a Splenda pamphlet, posting for diabetics that tolerate Splenda. Times are estimated, with cooking time being freezing times.
Top Review by Pneuma
Great way to use up some mangoes and mixing them was actually quick. I actually froze the cubes more than a day and still they came out delicious and refreshing. Color is pretty impressive too. Love it! Thanks! Made for Recipe Swap #21.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and place in a shallow metal container.
- Freeze until crystals appear throughout the sorbet so that it is semi-frozen.
- Scoop sorbet into a food processor and process until crystals are broken down.
- Return sorbet to the metal container and refreeze until frozen.
- Scoop sorbet into frood processor again and process until the crystals have broken down.
- Return once again to the metal container and freeze until required.
- For an icecream churn - combine Splenda granular, mango pureem water and egg white, place in the churn and churn until frozen.
- Transfer to a container and store int he freezer till required.
- Serve scoops of sorbet with slices of mango and mint leaves if desired.