1 hr 15 mins
Not tried this yet, but it looks light and 'healthy' enough for a summer desert. (only 65 calories per serving) Cooking time is freezing time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh into chunks and place in a liquidiser.
- 2Add the juice of the orange and blend to a puree.
- 3Dissolve the sugar in the water and pour into the mango puree.
- 4Pour into a shallow tray and place in the freezer until the mixture is just frozen then remove and break up with a fork, mashing well.
- 5Fold in the whisked egg white and pour into a container that is deep enough to allow scoops to be taken from it when the sorbet has frozen.
- 6Remove from the freezer for about 20- 30 minutes before serving to allow the sorbet to soften slightly.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g