Recipe by Hayley_11
It's not actually a sorbet, more or less a frozen yoghurt...but it tastes soooooo good! It's a fairly basic recipe that you can experiment with by adding fruits and flavoured yoghurts to get a taste that best suits you.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Used the mango & strawberries as given in the recipe, then added a frozen banana & used the fat-free vanilla yogurt I always have around! Half of it was served right after making it, while I re-froze the other half! Loved the flavor & texture, & with just a little thawing, the last half of this wonderful frozen dessert was happily devoured the next day! Thanks for sharing a great keeper! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook Tag]
- 400 g mango pulp, diced and frozen
- 4 large strawberries, diced and frozen
- 250 g vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the the frozen fruit and the yoghurt into a food processor (you may want to allow the fruit to thaw slightly so you don't ruin the blades of your food processor). Puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or return to the freezer for a thicker, harder consistency.