Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruity smoothie bursting with delicious mango flavours is also surprisingly very healthy! A perfect way to cool off on a hot summer's day
- 4 mangoes
- 1 liter frozen mango yogurt or 1 liter light vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups ice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- ice cream, extra (optional)
- raspberries, to serve (optional)
- Remove the skin and seeds from the mangoes, dice the flesh and set aside.
- Place the ice, juice, mango flesh and scoop the frozen yoghurt into a blender or the bowl of a food processer.
- Blend until fairly smooth and there are no chunks of ice.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve with a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries if desired.
very very very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not like using ice in my smoothie unless absolutely necessary, so I changed things around a little bit here! I diced 5 mangoes & froze half of it, used a frozen vanilla yogurt & used almost a cup of OJ to keep the smoothie from getting too thick ~ That way it all worked well for me! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]