- 4 mangoes
- 1 liter frozen mango yogurt or 1 liter light vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups ice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- ice cream, extra (optional)
- raspberries, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the skin and seeds from the mangoes, dice the flesh and set aside.
- Place the ice, juice, mango flesh and scoop the frozen yoghurt into a blender or the bowl of a food processer.
- Blend until fairly smooth and there are no chunks of ice.
- Pour into serving glasses and serve with a scoop of ice-cream and raspberries if desired.