Recipe by nikki ciciretto
I got this off a site and it sounded really good only instead of chicken I put shrimp.
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup curly endive lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 shallots, finly chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Season shrimp with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Cook till pink and set aside.
- In same pan, add scallons and 1 tbsp vinegar. Cook till soft, 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl. Add oil, 1 tbsp vinegar and remaining salt and pepper.
- Mix shrimp with salad and pour dressing over.