Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from Weight Watchers. It is a nice refreshing drink for the summer. It is also wonderful with papaya. Whip up a batch, sit back and chill!
- 236.59 ml plain fat-free yogurt
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 14.79 ml sugar
- mint leaf
- Place all ingredients, except mint, in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Garnish each with a mint leaf.
Yum, this is great and so easy! Very refreshing and perfect for a hot day. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious! I thinned it with a little fresh pineapple juice but otherwise made as directed. Very tasty, indeed. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7-Pacific Islands.
I loved it with fresh mint from the garden. It really complements the mango flavour. I used a little spring water, no ice as I used frozen mango with a couple big splashes of mango nectar to be juicier, plus the rest of the ingredients. I'd make this again. Made for ZWT7 Pacific Islands, for my team Food.Commandos