Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a modification of something I saw as a dipping sauce for shrimp. It is great with chicken and would be good with fish. It is nice and tart. You can vary or forget the siracha to your taste.
- Put the mango, sugar and juices in a small sauce pan.
- Stir over medium heat bringing to a boil and then let it slightly thicken,
- If the mango has not fallen apart, use a stick blender to smooth it out.
- Add siracha to taste.
- I like to keep half of it without the siracha and half with it.
- Use as a dipping sauce or pour over top of your dish.