Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This recipe is from Epicurious. We loved it. It is a healthy appetiser and delicious. I also have made it with a tomato salsa and guacamole.
Top Review by Catfuzz
I was looking for an easy quick appetizer for ladies nite out at a friends house. We were having a Julia Child's recipe and watching the movie Julie & Julia. So I new it needed to be pretty and appetizing! This recipe did that. I can't eat cucumbers so used my red and green bells from my summer garden in the salsa instead. It was a neat idea that all the ladies loved. Thanks!
- cooking spray
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper