Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 sheets nori
- 3 cups sushi rice, cooked
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium mango
- 1 small red onion
- precooked shrimp
- Cut the avocados in half, discarding the pit.
- Cut off the hard skin and discard.
- Slice the avocados into very thin (but still thick enough so they don’t tear when you put them on your sushi) slices.
- Remove the skin from the mangoes.
- Slice the mangoes into very thin slices, similar to how you sliced the avocado.
- Cut the red onion into slices.
- Using shrimp, red onion and cilantro as your fillings, roll the sushi inside-out.
- Place alternating thin strips of avocado and mango across the top of the roll, and squeeze them into the roll with the rolling mat so they stick.
- Serve with wasabi, shoyu, and ginger (if desired). Enjoy!