Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tasty salsa is a wonderful addition to grilled seafood! We enjoy it with Bacon Wrapped Grilled Halibut Steaks
- 2 mangoes, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 red onion, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/4-inch diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Dice mango, red onion, bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and chill until serving.
- NOTE: Some may want to add 2 jalapenos rather than 1 for a more fiery taste.
Beautiful color and great taste. Will make this often