Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Beth Booker, Ft. Sanders Regional Medical Center
Make and share this Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small ripe mango, diced
- 3⁄4 cup black beans (canned beans, rinsed and drained are okay)
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 bunch green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper
- Combine salsa ingredients in a non-reactive bowl.
- This tastes best when made at least 2 hours in advance for the flavors to develop.
- You may make it up to two days in advance.