Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good with cooked fish, or with blue corn tortilla chips.
- 2 mangoes, peeled,seeded,and cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 cup chopped, fresh sweet onion
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss gently.
- Chill for 1 hour.
This was very good but just a tad salty. I'd add half as much and taste before adding more. We enjoyed it over Ahi tuna.