Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This salsa is extremely easy to make and great for any occasion. It's a light and healthy snack, one that will brighten your day and leave you wanting more. It's great with chips and perfect to top off fish or shrimp tacos.
- 2 fresh mango
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey, set aside for later use.
- Dice mangoes, tomatoes, and onion into small, equal-sized pieces.
- Chop cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients and set in refrigerator until chilled and flavors are heightened.