Recipe by sm2be
This is one of my summer favorites. I usually serve atop steamed chicken breasts with rice, but then we eat the rest of the salsa by itself!
Top Review by Malriah
This is really really good! I didn't use the sugar but added a little bit of fresh ground black pepper. I served it on some chicken that I had marinated in some of that bottled stuff (hawiian flavor) and then grilled. Very fresh and summery tasting. I ate the left overs PLAIN! Thanks for a new passion!
- 3 ripe mangoes
- 2 jalapeno peppers (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemons, juice of or 1 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 roma tomato, chopped
- sugar, to taste