Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Mark's Daily Apple
Make and share this Mango Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Carefully peel mango and slice flesh from seed.
- Follow above instructions to peel tomato and coarsely chop.
- In a food processor, combine chopped red onion, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and lime juice.
- Pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add mango and tomato and pulse until desired texture is achieved.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and adjust any other ingredients as necessary.
- Pour into serving dish and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This was extremely good! I followed the recipe as stated, however, I did not put anything in the food processor. I chopped it all very finely. I feel it would have been too mushy if it had been processed. It had a lovely fresh flavour with the lime juice. Think maybe next time I may even add some avocado
This is *really* good. I am *sure* we'll be making this again often. Thank you! Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.