Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came with my cuisenart hand blender. It's one of the first things i made with it, and it was Great!!!
- 0 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (1/4 cup)
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed and seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 22.18 ml fresh cilantro leaves
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml rice vinegar
- 2.46 ml honey
- place the red bell pepper pieces in small food processer, pulse 6-8 times. Transfer to a 1-quart bowl an reserve.
- Add the garlic, jalapeno, and onion to the food processer, pulse 5-10 times to chop well. Remove and add to chopped red pepper.
- Add mango and cilantro to food processer. Pulse until mango reaches desired consistency, 10-20 pulses. Transfer to the bowl with the chopped red pepper and reserve.
- Stir in the lime juice, vinegar, and honey. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. If not using immediatly, cover and refrigerate.