This recipe came with my cuisenart hand blender. It's one of the first things i made with it, and it was Great!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (1/4 cup)
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, stemmed and seeded and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1place the red bell pepper pieces in small food processer, pulse 6-8 times. Transfer to a 1-quart bowl an reserve.
- 2Add the garlic, jalapeno, and onion to the food processer, pulse 5-10 times to chop well. Remove and add to chopped red pepper.
- 3Add mango and cilantro to food processer. Pulse until mango reaches desired consistency, 10-20 pulses. Transfer to the bowl with the chopped red pepper and reserve.
- 4Stir in the lime juice, vinegar, and honey. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. If not using immediatly, cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: