Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a great mango salsa that I serve with a coconut crusted salmon. This recipe is courtesy of the cookbook "Eat, Shrink and Be Merry".
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 2⁄3 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix.
- Let salsa stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.