Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Don't know where I got this recipe, but it's awfully good. Posting so I don't lose this. Use firm but ripe mangos. Leave some seeds in jalapenos if you like it hot!
- 1 1⁄2 cups mangoes, diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 -4 jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely minced
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients except chips and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops.
My first time making Mango Salsa and it was excellent. I forgot the vinegar and cut the jalapeños cause I can't do much heat and it was still good.