Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe from Cooking Light! Very healthy, great with fish, chicken and on its own. Add avocados and/or onions for variety.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped peeled mangoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled ginger
- Combine all the ingredients in a glass or plastic container; cover and chill.
Excellent! Made this tonight for Mother's Day BBQ'd fish tomarro. AWESOME.
cool way to mango
Just made this. Added a bit of salt and pepper, and it was perfect! I could just eat this out of a spoon!